I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Friday 3 January 2014

Western @ Alfresco

I went to Alfresco Wine & Dine at 2/1/2014 . The first day of school of the year to celebrate my friend's birthday ! The gang ! Hahhaa . Bros ' 


I ordered the Spaghetti Pesto ! It's filled with like herbs smell. Not the normal one like tomato fillings. The Parmesan Cheese is spreaded up there to uphold the strong delicious smell.
Price - RM 18 
It's quite worth it because it's in a big portion as it's have a thick sauce which makes you full after a few bites on it! Shussshh! :) very classic dish

The Chicken chop there is also very famous ( sorry for not taking the photo as i was very eager to try out my dish as my other friends finished it already) . The chicken chop there is in a very big portion where two big pieces of chicken is served , mashed potato, broccoli, and also the sauce. You can ask for extra sauce if you think it's not enough ! 


There's around more than 10 of us in Alfresco ( the lower ground) where you can go downstairs! Hehe 

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to my friend ! Hehe! Stay healthy, young and fit ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment