I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Sunday 19 January 2014

Friends !

Friends. Who are friends? Why are they call friends? Are they even real? These are the questions where we will ask inside ourselves. Friend is just someone who listen to your heart who doesn't reject who you are. Friends are there for you because they want you to feel better, comfort and not feeling lonely where you have to face your own situation by yourself. 


I had this outing with my friends ermmm last week, Tuesday where there's a public holiday ! I met up with one of best friend who is Chia Nee and is now studying in the different school but it's okay, friendship still stays where as two people trust each other, understand each other and being loyal to each other. Chia Nee is just a simple minded girl where she like to say 'sui bian' where i don't understand why also . She can't really make up her own decision because she is just to soft-hearted unlike me where i have to stand up and fight for my decision. But it's okay for her because there is a friend supporting her at the back ! I have known her since she came to Lodge at Form 1, 2011. And we do have problem during the years like misundertsandings but at the end, it just end up best friends again ! She's really a smart and pretty girl but she may be rough sometimes so be careful ! Hhaha. I feel reslly happy that i have this opportunity to meet her because she taught me a lot about friendship. She teaches me chinese and that's the happiest thing for her because she will be laughing at my chinese. Because the way i write chinese is like art :( but i improved through her ! That's super awesome! Throughout this 3 years with her, she had been there for me when i am down, making me laugh like crazy .
That was during last day of school , 2013





I also went out with this siao zhabo , Janet Lau. I only met her this year when i first enter SMK GREEN ROAD , my new school. The first impression that i have on her is "why she act so cool? Bo hiu me de" but then because i got so bored then i started asking her random questions to her . Hahahaha. Then that's where out friendship started to get closer and closer until every recees we find each other and walk together everywhere we go ! She's really a blur person but super smart kid ! She taught me bravery and the courage that she have on her. She went the. " GO BALD " which i think it's the bravest thing that she have done to herself. I feel so proud for her and have the high respect on her! She's always there to make me laugh and laugh. She's the craziest person i have met and the most special person that i met where we came across the mutual things or personalities that we own ! She's now one of my best friend ! Blessed to meet her ! 








The three-mousesketeers 

No comments:

Post a Comment