I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Friday 3 January 2014

New School

Hello ! We are all now in 2014 ! Everything will not be the same anymore as you see ! Forget the past and take in the new one or the fresh one. This year is going to be a more producive year! So make sure all of you are much more active than last year. 

Let me introduce you into my new school !
* Presently i am studying in SMK GREEN ROAD . 
SMK - Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan 

I used to study in Lodge Group of Schools for like 11 years since i started my schooling during kindy B ( when i was around 5 yrs old ). 
I went thru -:
Lodge Kindergarten 
Lodge Primary School
Lodge Secondary School (halfway) 

I ended my form 3 there ( PMR) last year. I was officially no longer their student after i've got the leaving school certificate during early October after i finished up my PMR exam ! 
I've been thinking through about the school that i want to continue next. I had few options to choose from , schools like SMK GREEN ROAD, KUCHING HIGH, BATU LINTANG. One of the schools will be my higher secondary school. 
Then, i went to applied at the Educational Dpeartment to get the official or approval letter. I was at high risk that time because i  submitter my application form after i got my school leaving letter. ( i either get approved or rejected) it have been nightmares for me because i have no school during the entire holiday which made me feel so worried hahaha . I was at Miri after i submitted the form to the education department. 

After i got back from Miri, i had to wait for my PMR results. It made me more confident when i've got straight As, because if i don't , i am afraid my application wouldn't be approved. 

A few days later ... 
I finally found out that the letter was already approved after two weeks i've submitted it. BTW, I applied for SMK GREEN ROAD. So i was so happy then i went to report to the school only at 31st DEC 2013. Just two days before school starts .. Scary ! The environment there in government school is very different than private school.! 

People have been asking me the REASON why i transfer or change school..... 
Reasons 
-the school is more nearer to my incoming new school
-i want to change environment to get exposed with different kind of society 

First day in school 2/1/2014

The first day when i step into the school, i was a bit frightenned though. (No courage in me). I woke up as early as 5am in the morning because i was afraid it will get a long time to there because it is raining season in Sarawak here. So i quickly woke up with excitement .. Hehe :D 
I aksed my dad to follow me down to the school as i was super early there. Because there was no traffic jam there. I started to see more cars coming when the clock started to strike 7am . Because everyone have to be in the school like 7.05 am .

My dad left me alone in the school hall because Thursday and Friday was the orientation days for the for the form 4s. I was then directed to the new student parts when the other present student were asked to stand in their own respective classes of last year. Teacher started to give speech and i started to make new friends there ! Hahaha, i met Janet , she's also a transfer student from CHMS no. 1 ! Became super close after like one day of talking craps muahahhaha! 

I also met friends that i knew from there like Felicia, Vong Ee and others! I also met some new friends like Kylie, Nadia and Melissa . Haha, couldn't really make friends because we have to sit in the hall at like 7 till 12 .15 . Listening to the teachers giving speech about the subjects offered , the activites and more! 

I am very happy that i've choosen the right school! Let 2014 rock ! 

It will be real good year! 

Bye bye! :) loves xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment