I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Friday 10 January 2014

LCCI

LCCI course :) 

Hello ! Long time no update , i was into a lot of registration this week so i didn't get to update whatever i have been doing ! Btw , fyi i am joining the course at Sunway College , Jalan Song . 

This is the course that i am taking it up ! It seems alright ! 

This is the preview of the brochure. I encourage students like me at form 4 to take it up because it's LCCI which is very internationally recognised ! 

I got myself registered ! Wohooo ! 

This is the scheldue for the first intake , January . I've missed the first class . 

My textbook ! My lecturer is Ms. Eleanor

Time to study ! I will have to go for the test during June ! Goodluck to me ! Exyra subject to take it up ! Extra work and energy for it ! GOODLUCK ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment