I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Friday 3 January 2014

Siburan Dinner

I attended this charitable organization dinner last night at 17th mile (SIBURAN) here in Kuching ! 
It was almost filled with 100 tables so around 1000 people where there . People from various places in Malaysia have come to join the event. 

( Didn't take much photos on it)

小黑 ( Xiao Hei) was there ( MALAYSIAN SINGER) singing Chinese New Year songs to entertain us! Heheh. my aunties are crazy over him i can say even though i have no idea who is him. But i can tell you, he's a very professional singer . He's a India but he can see Hokkien and Chinese Songs ! PRO DAOOOOOO!
Bought his album at RM 20 (charitable price) 

Look at my aunties and my mum ! Hahaha ! Super cute ! Lol ! 

LUCKY DAY-lucky draw ! 
 

Won an ANGPOW also !
ANG ANG BO HAI NANG 



Lucky WINNER OF VIP table ! Hahaha ! I won a phone ! How happy am i ! First time in my life that i have won lucky draw! Lucky me ! :) 

This is the lucky phone ! Even though this phone doesn't cost that much but at least it's luck ! 

PROPEROUS YEAR ! 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment