I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Saturday 21 December 2013

Something special

Sharing to you all about my day at the temple . I have been helping out my temple mates in doing stuffs to prepare for the special occasion as the winter solstice is tomorrow . I was there around 11 or 11.30 . Then i started off helping my friend in her cooking in the temple ! 


I have been packaging this whole thing since the last few days..

The plate is really nice because it is in lily-shaped .

This is mee hoon with the dried dates . 

It's so beautiful isn't it ! 

All of this are vegetarian food . Everyone should try it out .



We ended of with decorating it with a flower made of glutinous rice . 


Let the light glow and shine ! 

I would like to wish everyone here HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE ! Enjoy eating Tan Yuan with your family which i will be posting it up tomorrow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment