I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Friday 20 December 2013

5th Kuching 50th Anniversary Scout Dinner

Hi , going to blog about my dinner @ Dewan Masyarakat !  This dinner is held in conjunction of the 5th Kuching ( Kuching High) Scout 50th Anniversary Dinner . 

This is the ticket as you can see above . I was representing my school for the dinner ( 2nd Kuching) -SPONSERED . The ticket cost RM 45 and it the whole function start at 7.15 pm as the VVIP guest arrives . 

It started off with speeches . Then some presentations ! 



5th Kuching Scout Band 

This is part of the meal and dishes served ! Sorry that i couldn't post all the food served as i didn't have time to take pics ! 

This is my TEACHER ! Hahhaha ! He won the lucky draw ! He's soo luckyyyyyy ! 


My Junior , Malcom Yap 


Rover Tan ! 


ROVER SIM ! 

Thank you for the sponser ticket and i enjoyed the night ! The performances were awesome especially the band as it's  comes with nice tunes :) thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment