I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Adventure in Miri

For the last 2 months, i was in Miri ! I went to Miri after PMR (known as a public exam in Malaysia). I accepted the offer to go to Miri to try new experiences there! For the first week, it was pretty bored there! After the first week, i started to have new adventures there! Meeting new friends and all those socialization was SUPER DUPER interesting ! People there are friendly ! 
Had my experience in music co-ordinating ! 

(During the rehearsal) 
As you can see above , it's a picture of music co-ordinating. I was controlling the entire music for the whole event for my very first time for a such a young age girl like me ! It was a very heavy responsibility that i had to hold as the ballroom was filled with 500+ people in there! IMAGINE how nervous i was ! 

AWESOME VOLUNTEERS ! 
"We work hard and play hard" 

NEXTTTTTT ---> 


TASKA DAY 2013 @ Boulevard Mall, Miri 
-participated by young children in Miri 

As me coordinating music for my cousin's kindergarten TASKA HARMONI ! We are proud to oresent children as such a young age with drama and speech ! Isn't that amazing?? 😊 

A short briefing/introduction about TASKA/TADIKA harmoni 

This is their new TASKA HARMONI (still in progress) 
-there are still more pictures on the pre-schools! 
-it is a conducive place for young kids and i am sure you will be in LOVE with the new schools ! 

LOCATED at JALAN Harmoni  





No comments:

Post a Comment