I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Thursday 12 December 2013

Night Out with Mum

As you all that Christmas you around the corner, so bet all of you are busy doing your shopping right now! It's just a week or more to Christmas ! Shopping centres in Malaysia now is on GRAND SALE! It's the year-end sale! As in Kuching (because i live in Kuching) , shopping centres like Cityone, The Spring, Plaza Merdeka and Boulevard Shopping Mall is all up to the SALE ! All sale can be up to 90% discount! WOWW! 

Recommendation:-
If you search for - 
Branded ladies apparel - The Spring (Elle, Guess, Parkson, Espirit, etc) 
Teenage Girl clothing (average price) - Plaza Merdeka (Cotton On, Forever 21) 
Teenage Boy (average price) -Plaza Merdeka/Cityone/Boulevard 

For more information or more recommendations, please email me or contact me ! :) 

A night out with my mum -CITYONE

Christmas deco that you can see if you go in from the main entrance and turn left! 
People takes pictures there with their loves one!

Mummy ❤️ the prettiest mum with her smile ! She asked me to take the whole christmas tree with her but i failed because the tree was too tall! I had to bend down to take the perfect photo but there were people walking around so it was a bit hard i can say :( 

By the side of the christmas tree, you can see a mini stage which is a deco for christmas ! People can take their photo here too ! I used panaroma to capture this photo! 

You all should try this out ! 
DO I LOOK LIKE MY mum? Hehe . I don't think so !
My mum was crazy about the deco inside there! She keep on taking pictures so it was pretty funny lol! 


As you can see, this is part of the stage! Mini little bear ! 

MY NEW BOYFRIEND! 

Chill after walking around the shopping ! TOMMYBOY ! 

This is what happen when i wear my bro's Birkenstock at home for a try out . My gosh shoo big! He asked me whether i want it but sadly too big ! If not i want ! 

So, Christmas shopping is very important for everyone here! So come on ! Go for the MALAYSIA YEAR END GRAND SALE ! You wouldn't regret because there are so many nice clothings with cheap prices ! 
I will tell you all more about shopping in Kuching ! Wait till i visit the next shopping mall ! I will take more photos for you all and share to you all ! See you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment