I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Thousand Years- (cover)

Hey guys!
Since i uploaded a video on my performance but the quality of the video is not that good because i used phone to actually take video of it! The first day was an impressive number of views by my supporters! Thank you ! Love you all ! So they are some people who ask me

1. "Why did you actually choose this song as your solo piece?" 
I choose this piece because of the Piano Guys who inspired me on their cover of "A Thousand Years" too ! They could play really amazingly but sadly i am not up till that standard yet ! haha, but i will improve more on it !

2. "What grade are you in for cello?"
I am actually only Grade 5 this year starting a few months back. I never have exams for cello since i started during i was in form 1 back in 2011 . 

3. "Is cello hard to play?"
Indeed yes at first, but after lots of practices , obviously you will improve and feel more comfortable with it.

4. "Why did you choose cello instead of violin?"
I actually chose cello because i was inspired by the song "Secrets" by one republic!. I like so much that i decided to learn! hahahaha

5. " What other instrument do you take besides cello?"
I take up piano ad yangqin classes too. 

Btw, there are lots more and i will answer you all asap ! Thank you for supporting me ! Without you all, i do not think i would be able to stand up and shine myself ! thank you ! 

So, i would like to show you some photos of me playing cello on that day. 












GROUP PHOTO SESSION 

Thank you for supporting and reading my blog ! Love you all !



No comments:

Post a Comment