I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Tuesday 29 July 2014

School life

So it have been half of year ! 
So i would have to tell you all about my update on my school life. it have been 7 months to the year 2014. 

People always ask me, 
"How's your new school?", "Are you enjoying the subjects you are taking?"

So this is my answer, 
" I definitely enjoy my new school life as i can see much more about the society. I met more new friends and not forgetting my old friends!" 
" I've never regretted joining the art stream in my school because it have always been my dream so now i have made it , it would be a happiness for me. For me, live with no regrets."

This is part of my really close friends in my class !

This is Kai Ling. 

This is Melissa . The pro girl who always goes to the gym ! She has pretty bodyshape that i admire ! wooo. She's really pro in music too as she have really big dreams.
Karen! This is the girl whom i sit beside now with. She's really a very hardworking yet pretty girl. She's the same age with me. She IS REALLY HARDWORKING INDEED . She deserves good results!
As you know my class have lots of muslim . so it's like 80% but i get along with them easily as they are friendly

This is Wilson. i have no idea how to describe him but he's really a very nice guy. He's really gentleman. He's considered my first friend in my class because he's the first one i sit beside with. Sometimes he's really annoying because he likes to sing, talk . Irritating person. Now , he had transferred school to Miri. So we do miss him a lot ! Goodluck to him!


Another gang of random people haha> ! this group of people are really fun !



A kinda potrait in class. So ya, for now, they are really sweet and i enjoy my life in my new school as it have been 7 months close to 8 months dy. I do face problems at times, but with God's strength and family support, i was able to fight over it !. Thank you :)





No comments:

Post a Comment