I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Saturday 5 July 2014

Spring Live Active Run 2014

It started with a very breezy Sunday morning .It was held around last month and only now i post ! i am really so sorry, too busy these days with performances and events going on !. Refreshing air.. I woke up at 5am just to get to Spring so that there would not have any traffic jam happen . My cousin and i have been training for so many weeks for this preparation for 10km run. I don't really have stamina at first but i get myself to train as hard as possible. When people say you can't, look back and say "WATCH ME". Don't be frustrated when people use their mouth and say some things that would actually make yourself have a hard time.

I am not a short-distance runner so i can't run fast but i can jog for 5KM non stop and i am actually proud of that because i did it during this Spring Live Active Run. It doesn't matter whether i am going to win or not, but i see improvement and i trust that "Practice makes Perfect" . That is seriously so true. There were so many and many people running for 10KM . There are like hundreds of them running !


My cousin and I having selfies before we start the race :)


 My cousin is really active in the GYM ! She usually do her gym in Pheonix Gym and she join Capoeira. 

I really make the way to Spring for 10KM at 1 hour 20 mins ! 


Thank you . I really enjoyed the day !



No comments:

Post a Comment