I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Monday 23 June 2014

The Rythm Of Harmony

Once i have changed my school from Lodge to SMK Green Road, obviously i joined different clubs. I kinda quit joining scout as i was active in scout in my previous school. I decided to quit because the time was a little for me because it clashes with my piano lesson. Sorry to the teachers and friends who supported to join but i can't. :( hmmm, so i came to join the Chinese Orchestra in Green Road. I joined this because of my friend, Daniel Chan. He's really a talented guy as he's one year younger than me. He's the conductor of the entire orchestra. Daniel told me that he needed another cellist so i decided to help him as he offer me to join. hmmm  :) I am the kind of person who is everytime very late in time like going to tuition and lessons. So i always get scolded by my parents because of my poor time-keeping.

As i joined the orchestra, i am always late the practice like if they starts at 8.15am, i will reach there by 8.30/9.00/9.30am. hehehehe, i always wake up late that's why :) Then Daniel told me that there will be a performance during this June. So i am like "OK". I am only considered the new kid in the orchestra so i will only play a small part in orchestra. that's kinda sad but oh wells. 

Later on, Daniel offer me a place to solo in the concert and i was so excited! I then started to think of amazing pieces to place. Then i finally thought of a piece already, "A THOUSAND YEARS", -by Christina Perri. I was inspired by the piano guys who made a piano and cello cover of the piece. It was romantic and nice for me so i decided to get the piece and play. Daniel was then my accompaniment who played the part of piano in the piece. He is such a talented and great pianist as he plays so well ! 

The concert was held last Saturday, 21/06/2014. It was held in MBKS Auditorium , 7.30PM . i solo "A Thousand Years" and also some other orchestra pieces. 



one of my makeup artist :)




Do watch the full video at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbfeRcwitiw&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment