I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Monday 16 June 2014

Bound for Travel'14 PART 2

DAY 4&5 
This two days are just in Batu Pahat where i spend my time there shopping hehehe. The things there are pretty cheap ! should go there and buy stuffs! we went to: BP MALL, THE SUMMIT, and many more !

fooddd


DAY 7 
We departed to KL ! we reached there around 2.30PM . I went there and stayed at my friend's house ! We went to i-CITY, Shah Alam . As all Malaysian know that i-City is really famous on the wax museum. 

look at the FERRIS WHEEL 





having Selfie with my best friend since so many years back !




 After i--City, my friend's father brought us down to KL to watch the night view !

CANDID SHOT WITH THE KLCC !


DAY 8
We lived in Subang Jaya and we used KTM to get down to KL area! 

SURIA MALL




PAVILION

JALAN ALOR



DAY 9
This would be the last day of the trip! We departed for Kuching at around 3.35pm in the afternoon. It was an amazing trip indeed where i have learnt a lot of things from this experience !


Chilling in Starbucks, before departure.


It was also the day when Taylor Swift came to Malaysia for the Red Tour !  what a day ! But i would not be able to go because of my flight :( so It's really not convenient so yeahh. next time !. 

I can actually conclude that this trip is really a nice where i visited so many places ! woooo! TOO NICE. 

THANKS FOR READING ! LOVE YOU ALL !


No comments:

Post a Comment