I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Tuesday 3 June 2014

LCCI Level 1

LCCI LEVEL 1

As i have mentioned earlier, i have joined the Sunway College course which is the LCCI -London Chamber something Industry . hahaha. Sorry i don't even bother to find out what is the real name. Okay let me introduce you a little bit about it, BOOKKEEPING. i am sure some people don't even understand what the hack is that. It is like simple accounting. Get it right? The basic of them all. Simplest of them all. But without them you would not be able to conquered the others like CAT/ACCA/others...eetc....

My experience through this whole course. This course can be studied like almost 3 months- 6 months. because it depends on your own . So if you are really free at times and not studying or working, i recommend you to study 3 months course. It would not waste your time either. It would be much easier. Level 1 is kinda tough at times if you do not master the credit and debit thing. So you would have to master it!. Everyone would have to be like as hardworking to achieve good results. I just had my exam earlier yesterday, from 9am-11.30am. It was an international exam. I have been learning with my friend and also my classmate, Anice since last sunday. We have been working very hard to achieve the best result. We revised through the entire thing properly. The course in Sunway takes around 1,600++ MYR. But i really think it's worth it because it comes with a software application course. It teaches you how to use Microsoft Excel & Word really properly. The lecturers there are really friendly and nice. They teach with dedications. I really recommend Form 4 kids to take up this course because you can actually get a lot of benefits where your future would be really bright at last. I choose this because i want to backup my future as i choose to be in art side as a lot of people disagree with my decision. I'm really really sad at first so i want to shine to people and tell people to be as great as like other people. I want to prove to them that I can Do It. !!!! Sometimes in life, we don't always get support from people but we need to work to get the support from people. They will only trust as when we achieve the results. 

I'll tell you all about my result once i receive my result asap ! should be around next month then i'll tell you all !! Thanks yaa ! 


I feel so free after the exam and i have planned to get involve into Level 2 Course. Maybe i would not be continuing at Sunway College but maybe in other Private centres. Btw, this course is under collaboration with OUM (Open University Malaysia) . Proud of being their student !

Any enquries about the course /anything: Please email me : jessleeyennfye98@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment