I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Thursday 29 May 2014

Wesak Day 2014

WESAK DAY 2014

Wesak Day itself is held every year in Malaysia and worldwide. Especially in asian countries.
To people who wants to know more about Wesak, the history please visit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesak

I join Wesak Day Parade almost every year like last 4 years. It have been an amazing experience for me to actually join the Wesak Day. I meet a lot of friends where i learn to socialize. I am a Buddhist which i am really proud on who i am because from Buddhism i learn to much more humble, self-confident and many more. From so many years i have been so holy towards my religion, i learnt a lot. i was once a really hot-tempered person but when i entered the temple , i found peace. I shouldn't been so hot-tempered and with bad attitude. I learnt courage from fear, serenity from sorrow and patience from compassion. 



This is the Wesak Day's international flag.


The 花车, which will represent every buddhist association in Kuching. 



This is partially the designs that we have did it by crook or by hook. We had limited time!


This is some others Buddhist Assocation : Tze Yin 


Wesak Day Parade @ Jubilee Ground





I proudly present to you "Fa Yuan Vihara's 花车"










The sunset .


The street lights. 

The night lights and scene for the Hua Che. !


It have been a really tiring night because my partner and I have been really hardworking to do all this decorations. This year might not be so so so as happy as like last year, but it is meaningful this year. Thank you ! Happy Holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment