I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Thursday 1 May 2014

KBOX TOP 50

KBOX Top 50 was held on the 26 of April. This competition is held in the newly build up Cityone Exhibition Centre. By the way, a lot of people do not know where is the exhibition centre at as i didn't know to. So let me share with you all. ! i went to that event just because to support my friend Audrey, wanting to know who is her, later let me show you. :) She's selected to enter the Top 50 singers in Kuching out of more than 100+++ participants. I am really very proud of her as my friend! She's a really passionate singer that i can find in Kuching! So i went there around 5 something after my music class with my another friend, Melissa. The Cityone Exhibition Hall is located at Level 1. And you would need to walk straight until you see A Gan Tea. AND THERE IS IT! TAAADAA. hmm, a really big place that can fit around more than hundreds of people in there. So let me show you some pictures !

This is part of the stage. 


This is the chop where you will get when you enter the area. 

ALL THE TOP 50 with the commitee members on the stage. 

AUDREY!
I am a big fan of her! She can sing really well. She sang "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson with her partner later that night. Her voice is fantastic! She really did well that night, so proud of her!


This is Me, Audrey, and Melissa.

After the entire performance, i went and meet up with some of my friends working over in Cityone at THE ROCK SHOP. The Rock Shop is really nice place to shop for fashionable shirts and i am sure a lot of girls would like it! It offers a variety of clothings, accesories, snapbacks and many other more! You all should stop by have a look at the shop. The deco inside the shop is really nice like ROCK Style. The price are reasonable and you will be served by polite workers! have a look there!

This is my friends! They are just really special where i can't explain!. 



No comments:

Post a Comment