I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Thursday 15 May 2014

Lion dance competition PART 2


This is the continuation of the previous Lion Dance Competition that i have published. This is really a very exciting memory that i can remember as i met a lot of new friends. Above is the panaroma view. 

This is the Kuching High School Lion Dance Troupe competiting during the final. They really had the skill to aim for higher marks. 

The following one is the most amazing part of the whole event which is the HIGH POLE LION DANCE COMPETITION. This is where all the spectators in the hall was concentrating at. It is really in high risk as it can bring to falls and accidents which bring risks to life. I am really sorry to say that i didn't capture any video of the Lion Dance when they are performing and competing. You can watch part of the video through my post in instagram. 

INSTAGRAM: jessssslee




PRIZE PRESENTATION to all winners. 

This is the CHMS NO.3 LION DANCE TROUPE. They are the champions for the year 2014 , SARAWAK.! i am so proud of my brother and his teammates. This is because hard work bring success. 


the CHAMPION TEAM 

my lol BRO. hahahahha



my bro w/ my mum


my friend with her boyfriend !!!


my brother with grandma


The Coach! Special to him ! without him, there won't be any success.



The post are available on instagram ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment