I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Monday 24 November 2014

Weekend Getaway

It was a short short weekend getaway for me. This is the trip that i have been waiting for after i left Miri for almost a year now. I miss my friends and my relatives who cared for me. Miri is like my second home :D I brought my grandma to visit her sister here in Miri and i went out with my friends :)


DAY 1
With my grandma 

Miri beach never fails me

@ Beach Republic , Miri. With my piles of friends whom i met last year.

Wilson & Angie

Dracula Untold with my peeps.! +GSC Bintang Megamall (Golden Screen Cinemas) 

DAY 2

so for the following day i went to the new mall named @imperial permaisuri mall. Miri is definitely developing :)

This restuarant is so nice inside the mall. It's a great dining experience .. you can see live cooks cooking for you in front of you

Our Chef that we hired for the lunch. It serves Japanese food. It comes in set and it's quite reasonable if there's a quite of people going in for lunch

part of the structure of the MALL

For the night, my auntie brought all of us for a dinner at a Chinese Restaurant . The food is worth to try . 

DAY 3
Basically, i spend the whole day watching THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 4 i think if i am not mistaken. it was so nice. Before i left Miri, we went the ChinaTown and ate Indon Food. Sambal , Belacan. hmmmm..

That's all for what i want to say for this trip, i did enjoyed a lot during this trip ! Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment