I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Thursday 16 October 2014

Leo Joint Installation 2014

LEO JOINT INSTALLATION 2014
REGION 1 

It is held on 17/08/2014. It's really special for me as i am installed as the Official Secretary of Leo Club in SMK GREEN ROAD. ! Definitely a day for me hehehee. I do want to say through leo club i did really learn a lot of great experiences. I met a lot of new friends from various schools. So, can i make this as i reason why i didn't regret coming to Green Road? :) Getting closer into the society. Meeting new friends, that's my type.

Basically, i like to lead people because maybe of my family nature? My dad always me to be the leader of almost everything and he's the straight-forward type of person. I am sure some people will be like -.-. Leo Club Installation i met the DG Dato' Betty Wong!. She's really a good leader! Lead by Example. We've got badges for the Installation Day. For the 3 key officers like President, Secretary & Treasurer will receive the badges from the DG. Leo Club is indeed awesome. FUN!.


It was so honoured to receive the badges from Dato' Betty Wong. I'm so glad to become the Secretary Of Leo Club of SMK GREEN ROAD

MEMBERS !!!

INDUCTION OF ALL THE NEW MEMBERS

ALL THE NEW 3 KEY OFFICERS ARE HERE!


Sorry for such a long await update as this happen last 2 months. :( hhahah, have been busy though :) Thank you !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment