I have this passion in photography, traveling, food, fashion and music.

ABOUT

Sunday 23 February 2014

Road Share Run

ROAD SHARE RUN 2014 ! 
As i have said previously i would be joining the event which would be my first run of the year ! This year was a pretty big success for the marathon because the event was filled more than 1000 people of Kuching ! We have the cycling event also ! So now i will be posting up the pictures ! 5km ! 

I finished my 5km in 30 mins ! Feeling fresh and fit after that event. 

The pretty cool post ! Before i started ! 

This is when i finished my jog and had this pic with my lodge friend! Having the theme "car"

Catch up with my lodge friend ! 

Minnie ! 

The batman team ! 

The 3 of us ❤️ 

Before i went off , we saw the avengers team again so we took a photo with them again :) 

The weird post ! Praise God that we finished our jog safely!! 

The jogging session ! It rains a bit but it was okay overall !

Will be joining more event after this ! The next event would be the Spring Live Active Run ! Let's go 10km ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment